Saturday, March 1, 2008

Fast Food and Revelations




You know, I had sort of an epiphany the other day. I went to McStrokes the other day and ordered a double cheeseburger to quiet the hunger pang rebellion that was currently underway. When I got my food and opened the wrapper to reveal that greasy bastard, I noticed something. The patties, which are supposed to aligned with each other, were actually falling out of each side of the burger. It looked like someone had just tossed the patties onto the bun without care or regard. I thought it was kind of inconsiderate, seing as how I paid for their damn food and the least they can do is not make my food a mess and a potential driving hazard (that's a different story). However, I soon realized that previous double cheeseburgers had not been this messed up before except when they were ordered at night. Then, it hit me: the day shift people are the ones actually work and try to deliver semi-good food. The night shift folks there seem to not take any care or interest in properly fixing the food to the best of their abilities. So what I mean to say is...never get food from McDonald's at night.

Oh, and how in the hell did The Golden Compass get the Oscar for best Visual Effects over TRANSFORMERS! The effects in Transformers were incredible! The Golden Compass had some good effect, but they paled in comparison to Transformers. I guess the (stupid) equation goes like this:
Polars Bears=EPIC WIN
Awesome robots=FAIL

Damn Hollywood.

No comments: